Monday, October 29, 2007

Not Good, Not Good, Not Good

This week's post is a sympathy post.

*Gets down on knees to beg*
Forgive me, this'll be a short post, but it's 2:15 in the morning and I still have to:
-Do my Japanese Chapter Homework
-Study for my Japanese Vocab Quiz
-Start my Japanese composition
-Start studying for my Japanese midterm
-Start writing my portion of our Japanese podcast project
-Finish reading 50 more pages of Thucydides (gag me.)
-Do my engineering homework, which I don't understand in the least.

Oh, and pack so that I can go home as soon as classes are over on Thursday.

Somebody remind me that I have a lab on Wednesday as opposed to Thursday. God, PLEASE remind me. Eesh.

Thank God my University Writing paper is done, though. 1500-2000 words, he says?

1501 I give him. BAHAHAHA I WIN!

*Wanders off to die*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

たいへんですね〜。がんばってください!